This module is a graphical index to the HLU and NCL NCAR Graphics examples
that generate X-Y plots. Click on one of the example graphics
below to link to information about how to create the graphic and how to
access the data and code that was used to generate the plot.
These examples can be created using the NCAR Graphics Low Level Utilities.
See the NCAR Graphics
Fundamentals manual and the
NCAR Graphics Contouring and
Mapping Tutorial for information about using the
Low Level Utilities.
- xy01: How to create an XyPlot using
- xy02: How to set XyPlot resources using a
- xy03: How to set resources and axis
- xy04: How to create an XyPlot with
- xy05: How to create an XyPlot with
multiple lines using a CoordArrTable object.
- xy06: Using multiple lines, external data,
- xy07: Creating a scattergram.
- xy08: Using irregular points to set a plot
- xy09: Setting axis styles.
- xy10: Overlaying an XyPlot on a MapPlot.
- xy11: How to draw an XyPlot in an X Window
and in an NCGM file.
- xy12: How to incorporate the HLU library
with your own X interface.
- xy13: How to interactively retrieve
coordinate locations from a plot.
- xy14: How to manipulate XyPlot data
- xy15: Creating 'stacked' plots using the
- xy16: How to draw an XyPlot with three different
- xy17: How to draw stacked XyPlots sharing
the same X axes.
Quick Start Guide Control Panel
NG4.1 Home, Index, Examples, Glossary, Feedback, QSG Contents, QSG WhereAmI?
$Revision: 1.11 $ $Date: 1999/03/23 21:15:26 $