- Threshold value.
- Accuracy of the hyperAsymp function.
- Accuracy of the hyperSeries2f1 function.
- Evaluate 2F1 for x approaching 1 from below
- Evaluate 2F1 for 0 <= x < P_THRESHOLD.
- Evaluate 2F1 for x in [0,1).
Two series are used depending on whether the argument 0 <= x < P_THRESHOLD
or higher. As x approaches 1 from below, the function develops a log
singularity, and is best approximated using a hyperAsymp.
Alphabetic index Hierarchy of classes
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.