TRANSP Client Software
- TR_Client - Complete set of programs and scripts to prepare, start and monitor a Collaboratory TRANSP Run.
- tr_start - create MDSplus Pulse, REQUEST file and submit run
- nbfile - to setup Neutral Beam input
- scruncher(1,2), scrunch2(1,2,3) - generate Ufiles
- rplot(1) - look at TRANSP output
- mdsplot* - write TRANSP output from a netCDF file into MDSplus
(1) program needs NTCC Module PSPLINE - Spline and Hermite Interpolation.
(2) program needs NTCC Module Xplasma - Routines for plasma MHD equilibrium and parameter profiles.
(3) program needs NTCC Module TrXplib - Library to load an `xplasma` from a TRANSP run.
*mdsplot is NOT required for Collaboratory Runs.
Get Sources for TR_Client
- TR_Start - programs and scripts to start a run
Get Sources for TR_Start
- XTranspin - GUI to prepare TRANSP Namelist
(To launch TRANSP runs, you also need TR_Start or TR_Client)
Get Sources for XTranspin
- rplot - Tool to look at TRANSP output
needs NTCC Module PSPLINE - Spline and Hermite Interpolation.
Get Sources for rplot only
Last modified: Wed May 19 15:41:03 EDT 2010