NTCC Modules Library
A preceding an item indicates
that the software has been submitted and granted the inprogress review
A preceding an
item indicates that the software has been approved by the
NTCC Modules Committee.
The individual catalog entries have links to the review information.
See the explanation of
This catalog was generated Wed Dec 5 14:24:32 2012 using Repository In a Box (RIB) version 1.2
- Anomalous Transport Models
- CYTRAN cyclotron radiation transport in plasmas
- GLF23 Stand-alone Code for Testing the GLF23 Model.
- IFS/PPPL Anomalous Thermal Transport Model
- JETTO Mixed Bohm/gyro-Bohm Anomalous Transport Model
- MMM7_1 Effective Transport Diffusivities for Anomalous Transport
- MMM95 Compute Plasma Transport Coefficients.
- MODPALEO Paleoclassical Transport Model
- OHE_model Ottaviani-Horton-Erba Transport Model
- Atomic/Nuclear Reaction Rate Data
- PREACT Lookup of Plasma Reactions
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- EZcdf Easy Interface to netCDF Routines
- PPPL-Utilities Utilities for Display and Manipulation of Ufiles Data
- SGLIB Scientific Graphics Library
- TrGraf Interactive Data Display Library.
- TrRead A fortran library for reading TRANSP output data
- Ufiles Standardized Communication and Processing of Numeric Data.
- Uread Terminal Command I/O System with Scripting / Automation Feature.
- Xtc / Tek2ps X-windows Tektronix Controller / Tek-to-PS Converter
- PEDESTAL a model to predict the pedestal of type I ELMy H-mode plasma.
- Equilibrium and Stability Solvers
- ESC Toroidal magnetohydrodynamic equilibrium code
- I2MEX Ideal 2-d Magnetohydrodynamic Equilibrium on Xplasma
- JSOLVER Fixed-boundary, Toroidal MHD Equilibrium Code.
- PEST3 Nonideal Stability Code for Toroidal Plasmas
- Plasma State routines to share data across physics models
- Separatrix Library for finding the separatrix of numerical MHD equilibria
- TEQ Library to solve the Grad-Shafranov equation to calculate MHD equilibria
- TRACK track magnetic flux surfaces in 3D toroidal plasmas
- TrXplib library to load an `xplasma' from a TRANSP archive
- XPLASMA a set of routines for numerical representation of fusion plasma MHD equilibrium and parameter profiles
- CURRAY Ray Tracing Code
- LSC Lower hybrid Simulation Code
- NBEAMS Neutral Beam Heating and Current Drive Module
- NUBEAM Monte Carlo package for Time dependent Modeling of Fast Ion Species in an Axisymmetric Tokamak
- TORAY Electron Cyclotron Heating and Current Drive Code
- MHD Stability
- INNER Resistive MHD Inner Region Equations
- ISLAND Saturated Noeclassical Tearing Mode Island Widths Module
- KDSAW Kadomtsev Sawtooth Model
- Porcelli Model for Triggering Sawtooth Crashes
- Neoclassical Transport Models
- Kapisn Neoclassical Transport Module
- NCLASS_PT NCLASS Single Point Code
- Neutral Gas Models
- FRANTIC a very fast 1d neutral gas transport calculation for tokamak core plasmas.
- GTNEUT 2-D Neutral Transport Code based on the Transmission and Escape Probabilities Method
- NUT Fast, semi-analytic, 3-D NUT Algorithm for Neutral Transport
- Numerical Tools
- GACO GAbor COllocation: Solve ODEs and PDEs by expanding the solution in Gabor w ave packets
- GRIN A flexible program to compute Green's function integrals in two dimensions
- LSODE Real*8 Port of Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations
- Melkes Reduced Multivariate Hermite Interpolation
- NSCRUNCH Fourier representation of a set of 2D nested surfaces.
- PSPLINE 1d, 2d, and 3d Spline and Hermite Interpolation
- R8slatec Subset of SLATEC Common Mathematical Libraries
- RNG a portable, parallel random number generator
- SupraLu Solve sparse matrix problems in C, Fortran90 and Python
- Portability Tools
- FPreProc Fortran Pre-Processor Scripts
- FToken Tools to Create Portable Fortran-77 Code
- MPPL A Fortran Preprocessing and Portability Tool
- PortLib -- VMS/UNIX (Fortran) Portability Library
- TRANSP-related modules
- TR_Client Tools to use the Fusion Collaboratory TRANSP Comput Server.
- TrDatbuf_Lib fortran library to access TRANSP Physic's Data