Next: Elastic Scattering Data
Up: Atomic and Surface Physics Data in DEGAS 2
Previous: Atomic and Surface Physics Data in DEGAS 2
- DEGAS 2 development going full speed.
- V. 2.0 to be released by APS.
- Flexible physics central to DEGAS 2 philosophy.
- Keys to flexibility are
- Self-describing data structures (DEGAS 2
- FWEB's C-like preprocessor allows
these structures to be done
entirely in header files
- easily changed.
- Eventually, would like them to store
(``methods'') as well.
- Look at two examples to demonstrate:
- Elastic scattering,
- ``Bateman format'' for
- Ease-of-use central to DEGAS 2 philosopy as well.
- Consider possibilities for
graphical user interface
Fri Mar 29 15:28:56 EST 1996