Next: Implementation Ideas
Up: DEGAS 2 User Interface
Previous: Input Information
- Point-and-click representation,
- At first would be with
externally generated mesh,
- Eventually could also serve as
front end for mesh generator.
- Mesh spacing, grid line location
could be altered with mouse,
- Or via text input file.
- Either way, hardware locations would have
to be coordinated with
- But hardware properties set in the GUI:
- E.g., clicking on a chunk of hardware brings
to set material and properties.
- Strata numbers as well.
- Different colors different
materials or strata.
- Choices made would be piped
- Plasma data and physics information
- Information likely generated by
substantial user interaction not required.
- Whole problem is format.
- Could some standards be developed?
- E.g., one for all fluid codes.
- Indexing would be coordinated
with plasma mesh and strata
- Because of netCDF overhead, would
probably want a text
- Plasma and neutral species listed
background and test species
and to suggest reactions.
- Presented to user as ``checked'' menu
which could be edited as needed.
- Similarly (given materials) for pmi.
- Results would complete specification
- OTHER IDEAS?
Fri Mar 29 15:28:56 EST 1996