This module is a graphical index to the HLU and NCL NCAR Graphics examples
that generate map plots. Click on one of the example graphics
below to link to information about how to create the graphic and how to
access the code and data that were used to generate the plot.
All of these examples can be created using the NCAR Graphics Low Level
Utilities. See the NCAR Graphics
Fundamentals manual and the
NCAR Graphics Contouring and
Mapping Tutorial for information about
using the Low Level Utilities.
- mp01: How to use basic MapPlot capabilities.
- mp02: How to control individual map areas.
- mp03: How to use masking and overlays with maps.
- mp04: How to add textual annotations to a map.
- mp05: How to draw the ten different map projections.
Quick Start Guide Control Panel
NG4.1 Home, Index, Examples, Glossary, Feedback, QSG Contents, QSG WhereAmI?
$Revision: 1.9 $ $Date: 1999/03/23 18:45:08 $